Have you ever wondered about your past lives? Who you were, where you lived, what you did, or even what you looked like? Did you know that most people have past life memories? And they occur while they are in a dream state? It’s actually fairly common. Past life dreams are pretty easy to tell the difference from your regular dreams, if you know what to look for. Plus it can be quite fun when you experienced a past life memory…
5 Facts About Past Life Dreams
A past life memory usually contains these components:
1) There’s a story line.
You will see a scenario which “makes sense” to you, like a movie or a story line. (Not like a giant banana was chasing you around with a machete).
2) The story will go in sequence.
Such as there’s a beginning, middle, and an end. Even if the dream starts or ends abruptly, or even seems like snippet of a dream.
3) Something will indicate it’s not you in this lifetime.
If you pay attention many times you will find things to indicate its taking place in another lifetime. You will be in another location (you may or may not be able to pin point the time frame, but you will know there were no cell phones at that time, the cars are older, the food is different, etc). Often you will also have another name, be another age, etc. If you don’t notice during the dream, when you wake up you can ask yourself:
- What was I doing?
- Was I a girl or boy? Woman or child?
- Where was I?
- How long ago was it?
- Don’t question anything, don’t question yourself, the first answer is usually the correct one.
4) Usually past life dreams are very detailed.
Down to little details in the room, clothes people are wearing, smells/scents of perfumes, or colognes or whatever, details of “the event”. Not all details will always be clear. But some of them will.
5) Past life dreams “feel” very real.
Sometimes to the point of being downright scary…
It is very “rare” for you to die in a dream unless it’s a past life experience. But because these dreams usually feel very real it doesn’t make the experience any less pleasant.
TIP: If you experience a scary past life dream and wish not to again:
- Say a prayer before bed asking to only experience “good” past life memories.
- Ask your Angels and Spirit Guides to create a barrier of protection around your bed.
- Fill the middle (where you are sleeping) with white light energy. Imagine it coming down from above and filling the middle until there is a strong protective barrier around you.